“The key is stuck and will not unlock the door”
This is very common situation that a tenant or resident might find them self in.
- You have the wrong key
- The lock is jammed due to debre or wood
- The curtain in side the deadlock keyhole has turned preventing the key for being inserted
- The door is warped or jammed preventing the bolt form moving freely
- The snib has broken or slipped into the locked position, dead locking the latch completely
- The key has bent or broken teeth
- There is a broken piece of key in the cylinder
- One of the pins inside the cylinder has broken preventing the key for being inserted
Please contact Unique Locksmiths on 0208 524 5566 and we will come to the property free of charge and give a quote before carrying any works out.